- 1 Top 3 Water Softener Reviews
- 1.0.1 The Top 3 Water Softener Reviews Are:
- 1.0.2 Flek 5600 sxt water Softner Review
- 1.0.3 Eddy Electronic Water Softener Review
- 1.0.4 Aquasana EQ-1000 Whole House
Top 3 Water Softener Reviews
Water is one of the most essential utilities that we use. Without it, our homes would be completely inhospitable. But what do we do if our water is harmful? Minerals found in hard water can potentially cause health problems.
Another issue with hard water is mineral build up. Mineral build up is constantly going to be sticking to pipes and appliances. This leaves you on the hook for expensive repair bills.
Fortunately, water softeners are available to alleviate these issues. Our water softener reviews will help you find model you need. No need to understand complicated technical documentation. In our water softener reviews we break it down so you understand the actual benefits of each product.
We put many of the top selling models through rigorous testing. What did our water softener reviews find? We found three models that should help any clients deal with hard water problems.
The Top 3 Water Softener Reviews Are:
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
Aquasana EQ-1000 Whole House
One of the most popular ion-exchange water softeners with a meter-based regeneration process.
An innovative, easy to maintain alternative to traditional water softeners.
A high capacity water softener with a 10-year life span and the added benefit of chlorine removal.
Flek 5600 sxt water Softner Review
This is one the most popular items from a prominent water softener producer, Flek. It is one of the best household water softeners on the market and comes with advanced technology features making use and installation easy. The Flek 5600SXT softens your water through a process of ion exchange that removes the water’s calcium and magnesium ions.
This in turn increases the lifespan of your household appliances by reducing buildup such as unsightly lime scale or soap scum. It also boasts a meter-based regeneration process. This means you only need to regenerate the water you use, saving you money on bills. Flek also offers a 10-year warranty on its product, though the durable poly glass makes replacing it highly unlikely.
- Produced by a trusted company with proven customer service and warranty benefits.
- Unit comes with an electronic controller and an LCD display for easy programming, use, and customization.A large brine tank that can hold up to 250 lbs of pelleted salt that will last for a long time.
- Uses the ion exchange process, the most popular and efficient methods of water softeners.Meter-based regeneration that allows control and flexibility in your water use, meaning your unit will last longer and your hydro bills will shrink.
- Durable and hassle free with 10-year warranty on the tank and 5-year warranty on the head (including the electronic components).
- Lowers hydro bills and plumbing equipment repair costs by reducing mineral buildup.
- High capacity at 48,000 grains.
- Not ideal for households of less than 3 people.
- Larger than some more compact units.
Eddy Electronic Water Softener Review
The Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is a great alternative to traditional water softeners. Rather than removing the ions from the water, this unit uses electromagnetic waves to reduce the effects of the ions. The benefit is that it is an eco-friendly alternative with the same performance of other water softeners.
Furthermore, because it is a water softener alternative, it does not require any salt, plumbing, or even maintenance. It comes at a great price and is very easy to install.
- Very affordable, eco-friendly alternative to traditional water softeners.
- Easy to set up and requires no maintenance.
- Salt free.
- Same great benefits of traditional water softeners.
- Compact size great for any living quarters.
- Not ideal for extremely hard water.
Aquasana EQ-1000 Whole House
The Aquasana EQ-1000 is a very high capacity water softener with a 1-million-gallon capacity for softening. This is because it will soften your entire household’s water continuously for 10 years once installed. It can output softened water at a rate of 7 gallons per minute.
Unlike other water softeners, the Aquasana EQ-1000 removes 97% of chlorine from your water thanks to its advanced 3-stage water processing abilities. It is low maintenance as it does not require the use of salt, electricity or back flushing, saving you time and money in setup and maintenance.
- Once installed, it will continuously soften your water for 10 years with an output rate of 7 gallons per minute.
- Does not require the use of salt, electricity or back flushing in order to work.Removes 97% of chlorine from water.
- Has a 3-stage processing system and a very high capacity over its lifetime.
- Can improve the air quality of your home by reducing the number of chemicals (such as chlorine) that can vaporize during a shower.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty and a 90-day money back guarantee.
- Not ideal for small households. Its 3-stage water processing that makes it a very large unit.
Still didn’t find exactly what you’re looking for? If you want to see more of the top selling models on the market, check out our index of water softener reviews.
We’ve also gone in depth to help you understand the different types of water softeners available, how they work, and what you need to know before installing them.